Monday, April 11, 2011

The Return Of Cornholio

Hi. It's me again, Snoopy.

I still haven't convinced my humans to call me Cornholio, but the general consensus of everyone that meets me is that Snoopy is a terrible name for a...umm...whatever I am. Others have tried to convince my humans to rename me "Snowball," or "Cotton"....some smarty-pants even recommended "Qtip," and another said I should be called "Ridiculous" because I'm so ridiculously cute (aww shucks). No matter how many people try to come to my defense, my humans are sticking with a snarky beagle's name.

I found out today that my papa is 3/4ths Chihauhau and 1/4 Pekinese. My mama is 100% Chihauhau. I guess this makes me either a Pekachau (Pekachu?) or Chihauhaunese. That all sounds a little too fancy for me...I'm a Midwest boy, so I guess I'm just a mixed-breed or maybe a mutt. 

Today I also learned about the lawn, aka: grass. I was kind of scared of it for awhile until one of the humans stood in the middle of it coaxing me to come to her while I sat on the cement. I put one paw on it but then pulled away from it--grass is weird! It's kind of cushiony and smooshy. Then I put 2 front paws on it and jumped away again. I wanted to get to the human and she wasn't cooperating by coming to me so finally I put all 4 paws on the "lawn." I stood there for a few minutes and then realized I like it! I really like the lawn! It's green and soft and a little muddy. It's pretty darn delightful! 

I pounced and bounced all the way to the human and then stopped to bite her toes. I don't think she minded since she picked me up and nuzzled me and then set me back down and let me chase her. It was fun! I love grass. I'll never be scared of it again!

So that was my day. I learned about my papa, and learned about lawns. 

It was pretty productive if I say so myself!

Now I'm exhausted. This world is pretty big and can make you tired so I'm going to go curl up on a blanket and get some sleep. :)