Sunday, April 3, 2011

Men In Your City Are Still A Better Option Than This

Whenever my female friends complain to me that a good man is hard to find in their city, I remind them that although this is true across the board, no matter where they live, the pickins' MUST be better than they are in Utah where 4 women all decided to marry a goofy, chubby, immature, poorly dressed, unattractive dude with weird facial hair (WHERE is the mustache for that goatee???), a really horrible hairstyle, and 16 kids to support. Yeah, I'm talking to YOU, Sister Wives.

I don't even know if there's any level of hotness and wealth that would convince me or any of my friends to share some dude---but THAT particular dude? Oh hell no.

So ladies, just remember, after your bad date(s) this weekend, your love life probably still isn't bad enough to say yes to this:


Keep the faith, girls. Keep the faith.