Saturday, April 23, 2011

Random Thoughts Grab Me

Sometimes random thoughts enter my mind that come out of nowhere and I get a little teeny tiny bit obsessive with them. (no way..... ;)


Like how I suddenly one afternoon decided I needed a pair of sparkly black sequined ballet flats and then drove all over to 4 shoes stores until I found them.
Why? Not sure. I don't even wear flats! (But I'll wear these some time.... really...I mean they're SPARKLY for gods sake!! :-)







Or how I am convinced the Salad Chef will change my life by making me eat healthier.

(So far I have resisted ordering! But I do enjoy the infomercial...)







Like how I get obsessed and MUST blog about nothing, like right now.






....Or I'll find myself laying in bed nearly asleep and then suddenly think, "I need to know how to publish my own book." So I'll get out of bed, go to my laptop and find out, even though I have no book to publish. But I will eventually....



Did you need to know any of this? No....but I'm not good with sitting and doing nothing, even if the nothing that I'm doing isn't really much of anything at all which is what this is. Get it? Good. :)