Saturday, April 2, 2011

Two Minute Rule

After a friend shared a story with me from last night, and I could relate to my own past similar stories, I'd like to offer up a little advice to the Men Of The World on behalf of all single women:

If you're interacting with a single woman and you have a girlfriend or wife, tell the single woman that within 2 minutes of meeting her----not hours, days or weeks later, within TWO minutes.


Work it into conversation: "Oh, my girlfriend and I went to this great restaurant last week...." 




If you're simply only interested in friendship with the single woman and you're single, make that clear TOO... somehow:

Sample scripts for the idea impaired: ;)
I.)"Hey--have you ever dated anyone you've worked with? I never would--too much drama, the professional environment isn't a place to mix romance."
II.) Or perhaps the single woman is blonde with short hair so you tell her, "All my girlfriends have been brunettes-- I just love long brown hair--do you have any single friends like that?"
III.) Or if she's younger than you: "I really like women a little older than me-- that's all I date." 
IV.) Or there's always the standard that's impossible to misread: "Hey, so you know, I'm just not in to you." 


ANYTHING so she knows what zone she's in with you.


Don't mess with a woman's mind and heart, son, because the female gender doesn't forget....