Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Apparently Chelsea Handler Can Sell Me Stuff

I was watching Chelsea Lately last night and the guest was Mark MacDonald from Venice Nutrition promoting his new book "Body Confidence."

Have I ever heard of Venice Nutrition? No. Are there a million healthy eating and diet books on the market? Yes. Am I out of shape? No. Am I overweight? No.

...AND YET...

I found myself ordering "Body Confidence" on Amazon after the show (which, P.S., dropped in price $2 a few hours after I ordered. Wtf?).

Because, hell, who couldn't use a little extra body confidence? I mean, I already mentioned in a previous post that I'd like the ass back that I had at 21... so when Chelsea said it helped her get rid of cellulite, I was sold...

....because apparently Chelsea Handler can now sell me nutrition books. ?


In my defense, the woman has excellent taste in vodka....I was drinking Belvedere years before she was promoting it, and she seems like just enough of a Bitch that she wouldn't put up with promoting anything she hadn't tried and liked. No, I don't know her and that may be a bullsh*t observation, but hell---I'm still in search of my 21 year old ass, so hey, Amazon---get that book here already. ;)