Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Little Blue Boxes

My birthday is 1 month from today.
Nope, nothing I can do about it--it's coming, like it or not.


I guess I need to make a plan to celebrate since it falls on a Saturday and one of my friends already let me know she booked a babysitter---trust me, this is a big deal because she never gets a sitter much less one so far in advance. I guess I'm expected to make a plan. I was hoping something fun like Vegas or the Bahamas, but sometimes life doesn't cooperate, so local it will be. Bummer, right?


Anyway, I think I will need to treat myself to another little blue box this birthday, because, well, little blue boxes help ease birthday blues. I'm pretty sure there are statistics on this fact. :)





I'm thinking a Tiffany Key pendant or two, on a long Beaded chain:






Or maybe a Tiffany Notes pendant:




Or a Tiffany Crown charm on a silver chain to remind me that I don't really want to be the queen, but a princess is just fine. :)




Or a Tiffany Twist Bow Ring...
....a string tied around the finger to remind me of.... being.... fabulous??  ;)
Hmmm...their rings run a little small...think I'd need a size 7....


Not sure.... but thinking about shopping is sure easier than party planning....